Outreaching youth work is here to help you find solutions in the following situations or problems:
- You didn’t find a study place
- You dropped out of your studies
- You stayed home without a plan
- You need help finding an apartment or finding a solution in a housing issue
- You or someone close to you is worried about your substance use or overall health
- You need guidance in finding an income
- You need encouragement or support in something else
Outreaching youth work is mainly here to help anyone who is under 29 years old and is currently outside of education or employment. Outreaching youth work can offer help to reach the needed services. All conversations with youth workers are kept confidential and held in a non-judgemental, relaxed manner. Our priority is to offer support under free will and all actions are based on the young adult’s own initiative.
Who can contact an outreaching youth worker? An educational institution can contact youth work when their student is dropping out of studies. Finnish military or civilian service institution can also contact outreaching youth work when a young adult is leaving service unfinished. Other officials or private persons concerned about a young adult’s life can also contact outreaching youth work.
You can also contact outreaching youth work yourself.
A contact can be made by phone, via email or in writing.